2016年3月24日木曜日

Now Sleeps the Crimson Petal - #830

#830: Mar. 24, 2016: Now sleep the crimson petal.. Today's pure piano music here.. Happy if you would love this tune..



iPhone-APP, "Fairy Night Sound Journey" is just released in APP Store.. 10 Best tunes of Piano Ten Thousand Leaves are included with highest quality. Your iPhone will play chairhouse's tunes for you every night.. Happy if you would enjoy this APP. My friend "Null City RTS"-san develop this APP. If possible, I would like to cooperate with his team.. Thanks Null City!
 
 
 
Back from small trip to Oku-Nikko, famous hot spring area.. fully refreshed. Unfortunately I couldn't see Full Moon because of unbelievable snowing.. However I got many photos.. I will show them in this project.. 
And I will update the detail information of prior tunes which were uploaded from my ipad.
Regards,
chair house, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿