2016年5月18日水曜日

In the wonderfully fair month of May - #885

#885: May. 18, 2016: In the wonderfully fair month of May.. Today's beautiful pure music here..
This title is from Schumann & Heine's song.. I love arpeggio with piano very much.. especially, Debussy's one, Faure's beautiful and creative ones.. However, I also love Schumann's piano arpeggio.. My parents loved his song and, as a result, I was influenced a lot by this beautiful arpeggio.. Especially beautiful arpeggios including halftone step are very beautiful.. 
Today's tune has arpeggio similar to that by chance, so I named the same one to this tune..
Anyway, Happy if you would love this tune.. : )
Regards,
chair house, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/





I would like also to share this great video with you today.

"Perfumer H" by Cereal.. Calm & Beautiful Short Video..

Perfumer H from Cereal on Vimeo.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿