2016年11月4日金曜日

If you don't mind my boldness, you look stunning - #1055

=====================================================
 Spotify Playlist available: Very Best Selection of Chair House
  https://open.spotify.com/user/chairhouse/playlist/5Sm2P4tTAl52VlupxT85ll
  Thanks for many plays, especially in Sweden. Happy.. : )
  I visited Sweden this summer and I love it. And I live next to Sweden embassy.
=====================================================

#1055: Nov. 4, 2016: If you don't mind my boldness, you look stunning..
Today's primal piano music here. I found "primal" word today and will use it for explaining my tunes. Happy if you would love this tune.. : )
Regards,
chair house, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/




## 4th Selection of Piano Ten Thousand Leaves.. Thanks for many plays especially in Sweden.
Very happy to find it.. : )



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿