2019年6月6日木曜日

though not as much as I eventually came to want him - #2000 by chair house 06062019

WOW.. I got 2000 tunes today.. : ) very happy and thank for your kind support!!
New Selection Album "Piano Ten Thousand Leaves - 14th Selection Album" commemorating the breakthrough of 2000 pieces has been just released.

Every Streaming Service URL is listed here. Please enjoy this album.
 
 
======== my creation note ========

Not sheet music, but directness sound data is sent to the world. The overhead small to the limit. So it's possible to continue it every day.
How long can I send it, what will happen after 10 years of creation? . As Natsume Soseki will aim for the first 100 years, and I want to convey my thoughts to you over 1000 years by myself. I want you to enjoy it beyond space and time.

https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/though-not-as-much-as-i-eventually-came-to-want-him-2000-by-chair-house-06062019

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿