2015年11月3日火曜日

Claire Love - #688

This impassioned music has just come down to me.. I saw a great movie yesterday and it deeply inspired me a lot.. As a result, with beautiful images, this lovely impassioned pure music has come.. Very happy experience.. : )
(note) If you haven't seen "The Best Offer" of Giuseppe Tornatore yet, I recommend you to see this movie without any foreknowledge. Zero-foreknowledge is the BEST!! You have to shutout every information about this movie before seeing it.. Then I believe you will fully enjoy this movie and be inspired a lot.. : )
In my case, as a result, I fell in love with Claire at once.. and This lovely tune has come down to me.. happy..
Regards,
chair house, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/
pttl Selection Albums presentation
chairhouse.bandcamp.com/




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿