2015年11月14日土曜日

Your Existence - #699

#699: Nov. 14, 2015: Calm and Gentle lovely pure music I believe.. Connection with you in my mind is important for creating these pure music.. always appreciate your kind understanding and supports. Happy if you would enjoy this one.. : )
(notes)
- Difficult to draw line for screen in unity.. I lost much time.. 
- TM-swim you know? I'm studying it in Youtube and getting it.
- Have you seen Animator Expo movie? Firstly I recommend 
   #1 "The Dragon Dentist". 
  #11 "Power Plant No.33" also nice!
  #25: "Hammerhead" also great, 
  #24: "Rapid Rouge" great, too. 
  #31: "GIRL" is nice and unique music video.. 
Regards,
chair house, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/
Piano Ten Thousand Leaves Selection Albums presentation:
chairhouse.bandcamp.com/




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿