2015年11月28日土曜日

Deux Sirenes - #713

#713: Nov. 28, 2015: Absolutely beautiful voice has come down to me from the heaven.. Crystallized high tones would surround and ease you at once I believe.. Happy if you would love this one.. : )
(note) Too many ads everywhere.. Too many jostle for supremacy.. every page, every application.. Problem is that an unexpected search-engine lives in my browser and I cannot remove it.. I don't have a courage to challenge some fix-tool recommended in that page..
I will go for a small trip to Izumo, famous ancient spiritual zone, from Monday. Therefore I have to upload tunes from my ipad instead of usual PC. Photos or information would be revised after my return from the trip.
Regards,
chair house, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/
Piano Ten Thousand Leaves Selection Albums presentation:
chairhouse.bandcamp.com/



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿