2019年12月26日木曜日

at least I don't want to own you - #2203 by chair house 12262019


======== my creation note today ========

I wrote it many times, but I think it's special, so I'll write it again. Improvisation means that the physiological activity of life is directly recorded for that time. That you can immediately enjoy the acquired material. The emotional state of the performer, the feelings of pleasure, the feelings of falling in love, the feelings of anxiety, etc., appear directly in each and every sound, without any doubt. I think this is both attractive and disadvantageous. Thankfully, I have been able to face my heart positively in the creation of all songs so far. It is really thankful. Thanks for something wonderful somewhere. On the other hand, non-improvised compositions are based on the same material, but cook it to make the best use of the material. Speaking of dishes, would it be French or Chinese? In the past, the distribution function was not enough, so fresh ingredients could not be tasted as they were, but now the situation has changed. With this in mind, it is hoped that modern improvisation will become a more important form of music. I have no choice but to improvise as a troublesome person. . In the past, there was a record recording method called direct cutting, but this was a tension. The performance of Gentle South led by Littner was full of tension. Well, around this time, the possibility of band music, including the weather report I wrote the other day, was at its maximum.
Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/at-least-i-dont-want-to-own-you-2203-by-chair-house-12262019

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿