2019年12月17日火曜日

it's just too far removed from - #2194 by chair house 12172019


Today's pure primal piano music here. Happy if this  makes you feel peaceful.. : ) 

======== my creation note today ========
Continuing from yesterday, I want to pioneer a sound world that no one else can create, with beautiful harmony, rhythm, and melody intertwined in the right and left hand combinations. In addition, I want to master an approach that reduces the number of notes, increases the amount of time it takes, and makes the melody more heartfelt. Pursuit of ultimate beauty in limited conditions. Well, 10 years later, this style of piano tanka will be recognized in the world, and the artistic value of the piano albums will be deeply understood, and as a result it will aim to become a human national treasure. I thought of a big vision, but I will try my best. . Well, no money is needed to envision a vision.
Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)
https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/its-just-too-far-removed-from-2194-by-chair-house-12172019

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿