2019年12月15日日曜日

he doesn't think in these terms - #2192 by chair house 12152019


======== my creation note today ========

I'm going to create 4536 songs, but I can't do it without a routine. Therefore, the resistance when creating is made small. Same as swimming. Water is 840 times more resistant than air, so try to minimize the resistance in the water. Then you can swim with a little propulsion. Creating a song is easy and simple, and is completed by playing the piano. This is fast. I decide to listen once to decide whether to make it or not. Recently, about 90% has been adopted. Is it about 10% to stop while playing? Occasionally, when I fall into a certain state, I have to replay it several times, but most of the time it is OK. It is good so far, but this is a little heavy (resistance is high). Decide the song title. Upload to soundcloud. Send blog in Japanese and English. Register on facebook. Put out on Twitter. Put it on another blog. This is the place. The song title decision is the most difficult. It can take many times as long as the song. Recently, I'm doing well because I have a good source, but I'm getting less. That's why it's a little short of an hour.

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
http://www.chairhouse.club/

Spotify Playlist 10 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/he-doesnt-think-in-these-terms-2192-by-chair-house-12152019

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿