2020年1月9日木曜日

as I said earlier - #2217 by chair house 01092020


======== my creation note today ========
The piano first starts with Bayer. This is not interesting. After all, the first step in building a worldview controlled entirely by music notes on scores. Well the first step towards the classical music empire, which is German music. A world that is clearly divided by quarter notes and quarter rests. Left hand repetitive chord. This is a disappointing first step since we start with this. At first I unfortunately did a little bit of Bayer and Czerny, but I immediately disliked it. But I heard Debussy's "Clair de lune" coming from somewhere during the afternoon nap one day. This was a shock. I came across the shock that such a free, colorful and beautiful world exists. This is the moment when the image of the piano has changed by 180 degrees. Since then, I have gone on my own journey of exploring the mysteries of scale and harmony. I explored myself little by little what sound would be produced by combining some higher sounds with some lower sounds. Well, remember, this was a good search. Is it about 13-14 years old? Facing the essential profoundness of music. Rather than learning the theory of music that people have built up, it is the process of taking the time to create the meaning of each sound. Inspired by Debussy's bohemian world, while analyzing a lot of songs such as Francis Lay and Ennio Morricone, I want to touch the abyss of free music. . Well, it has been to this day with such a flow.

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Happy if you enjoy this and add these tunes to your playlist.


https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/as-i-said-earlier-2217-by-chair-house-01092020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿