2020年1月28日火曜日

as long as it's not too much - #2236 by chair house 01282020


Today's pure primal piano music here. Happy if this  makes you feel peaceful.. : ) 

======== my creation note today ========
I want to create music that can open your heart. I want to create music that permeates your heart and impresses you. I want to create music that impresses you and sheds tears. . I want to create music that will make you cry with just two minutes of music. . I want to satisfy with gentleness. . I want to be a gentle hand. . I want to be a gentle finger. . If you don't have tears, it's a mistake. . Humble, healthy, straight, gentle and beautiful music. . I want people all over the world to know. . Such feelings. . That kind of heart. . Such joy. . Calm, gentle, gentle and beautiful. .

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/as-long-as-its-not-too-much-2236-by-chair-house-01282020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿