2020年1月20日月曜日

one thing only - #2228 by chair house 01202020


======== my creation note today ========
In my case, I guess it is because of the poor ability of the performer, but when I play the musical information that memorized the melody of the song I created once, it is a dull, dead sound flow It will become something that can not be appreciated.
If you practice this many times and you can play it slowly, you will feel like it comes out again, but it will take a lot of time.
Therefore, I feel that it is important to play at that moment as it comes down from the heavens as I feel feeling streets that fill my heart.
And the creative style that directly confines each sound's timing shift, unexpected sound and natural atmosphere to the sound world is just right for me.
The work of instantly freezing thoughts is what this creative activity is all about. I believe that it is the creative activity of such a direction, that is, to respect the spirit of the tea ceremony, the imperfect thing which is the Japanese spirit, and to pursue the beauty in casually in nature. I guess it is Oriental, not Western. The meaning of this note is to write down the miracle itself that creates the beautiful thing directly in some way, but it is a distant road because there is no literary talent.

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Happy if you enjoy this and add these tunes to your playlist.



https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/one-thing-only-2228-by-chair-house-01202020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿