2020年1月22日水曜日

when she got there - #2230 by chair house 01222020


======== my creation note today ========
Song creation is right brain processing. In other words, logic and words are zero. But the sentence is left brain processing. The image is zero. You don't need the left brain to just create a song and show it to the world. But, well, bookstore nationwide has a reputation that the novel "Sheep and Steel Forest" is so wonderful that the sound description is so good, so I bought a new book and read it. Story. And that's why the beauty of the sound is spoken. But when I thought about it, I realized that it was only a small expression of the timbre in the music I heard. And there is music that can be heard by a listener only when someone plays a song created by someone who creates a tuned piano. As for the expression of the music created, it is usually a composer's work that died long ago, so it is not usually heard. There are many ways to listen to the song that was performed, but there is no telling how it was created, why it was created, or who wanted to convey it to anyone. If you listen to a piano song on a CD, for example, and make it all 100, if all the elements are above a reasonable level, the tuning of the piano is about 2, and the type of piano Is about 5 and the quality of the piano recording is about 10 and the piano performance is about 10 and the piano song itself is about 70? If you think about it, in my case, the tuning, piano type and recording are already digitized perfect scores, so the 80% part of the performance + song is the center. And if there is silence, everything is right brain processing. But if you think about it, there isn't much that I talked about in this song. If there is a diary of Debussy, Faure or Satie, I would like to read it. In my case, if I am lucky, I will continue to write songs for another 2306 days. Is it the influence that you learned about Zeami's Kaze-Kaden? Is it the influence of Okakura Tenshin's tea book or the influence of Toru Takemitsu's Vision in Time? I wanted to make a little effort in the left brain. I want to hear why the composer created this song. Mahler's Adajiet is something I really want to know. I think it was because I fell in love with a certain person. .
Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Happy if you enjoy this and add these tunes to your playlist.



https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/when-she-got-there-2230-by-chair-house-01222020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿