2020年1月26日日曜日

I have one thing to say - #2234 by chair house 01262020


======== my creation note today ========
At first I like something that I don't understand. I don't even know the real key or tempo. I want to start where I don't know. That may give the first part a surprising extent, beauty and nobility. There is a Keith Jarrett Cologne concert, but only the first few tens of seconds are really noble and beautiful. I want to capture only that really beautiful part every day and collect it as treasure. Today, this song was really quiet and really simple when I couldn't understand anything. A gentle melody was hidden. A small number of sounds will create a valuable world. I watched a video of Sakura Gakuin's voice training yesterday, and my teacher taught me, "A song is something that conveys thoughts to an unspecified number of people." Yeah, that's right. It's a song here, but it's a way to convey kindness to an unspecified number of people around the world. Therefore, the purpose of this activity is to have an unspecified number of people listen to this music filled with their own thoughts, understand their loving feelings, and have them cry. I want to keep my true purpose aside and work hard to master this path. .
Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Happy if you enjoy this and add these tunes to your playlist.


https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/i-have-one-thing-to-say-2234-by-chair-house-01262020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿