2020年1月25日土曜日

I don't have the strength - #2233 by chair house 01252020


======== my creation note today ========
When someone creates a music world and becomes popular, it becomes a genre, and many similar songs evolve and evolve. The pace of evolution slows down, and eventually the super master who has mastered his playing skills comes out and the music field ends basically. Such a feeling. . It may vary from person to person, but in my case, I still want to try something new and immature new genre, and if a superhuman in the field comes out, it doesn't make sense anymore. It's really boring to show me super techniques. Something like that repetition. As a result, I decided my own piano music world and decided to concentrate on creating piano music here. I want to master gentle music that permeates my heart. So I don't think much about music so I can use my time effectively.
Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Happy if you enjoy this and add these tunes to your playlist.


https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/i-dont-have-the-strength-2233-by-chair-house-01252020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿