2020年1月10日金曜日

I'd go because of my own selfish wanting of you - #2218 by chair house 01102020


======== my creation note today ========
Zeami, the greatest playwright and the orist of the Japanese Noh theater, said "Know first that there is no place to live is the flower." What do the meanings of my songs over 4000 mean? Is it living or not? Is it impossible to impress people without constantly changing and incorporating new things? My song, that is, the very way I feel, is how it will change. It will be a long journey for almost 10 years, but I want to be more free and more "subtle and profound" by incorporating more flowers more simply. I want to continue my efforts from "flowers of the minute" to "flowers of the truth". Well, it is really the father and child of Kan-ami and Zeami. However, what Zeami is saying (the books of inherited secret teaching written 'for the art of Noh ) is still important today. The past asset utilization system by "travel" and "dream" is also really amazing. . I want to think about it slowly and make good use of it in future song creation.

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Happy if you enjoy this and add these tunes to your playlist.

https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/id-go-because-of-my-own-selfish-wanting-of-you-2218-by-chair-house-01102020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿