2020年1月8日水曜日

just my leaving - #2216 by chair house 01082020


======== my creation note today ========
There are many things on Youtube. There are many things that are absolutely impossible to get in the old days. For example, a live video of a minor concert at ELP, or a live video of a failed Weather Report. . Then there was a commentary video of Bill Evans' performance. Waltz Fordevi's solo performance. This is wonderful. . Gentle, quiet, intelligent and beautiful. . I don't listen to it too much because it's too much influence, but I've studied a little because it's a very nice performance. . I want to absorb it somehow. But surely I will master. . The last song I mastered was Playing Love by Ennio Morricone, which is a wonderful song. . Because it is an orthodox harmony structure, there is not much influence on me. Evans's code is based on a highly evolved interpretation of jazz code (although many of his novel interpretations), so it's basically difficult to incorporate just a part. Unless you incorporate this whole system as your own system, it will not lead to natural performance. But it's a bit scary for the time being because it deviates from my current style. . Did you know that Blue Note is not used for my pure music? But, I would be happy if I could evolve and take in the songs around 4000 songs. .

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Happy if you enjoy this and add these tunes to your playlist.




https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/just-my-leaving-2216-by-chair-house-01082020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿