2020年1月1日水曜日

as you say it is - #2209 by chair house 01012020


======== my creation note today ========
It often plays a few seconds of sound at the beginning. It is also a single note. . The sound space currently used has a lot of reverberation, so if you are careless, the sound will be muffled and too blurry. Still, I use this setting because each sound is overwhelmingly beautiful, including its reverberation. It is my role to listen to this sound, play the expected sound that leads to it, and let the flow let out a beautiful sound flow. . Simple, quiet, calm, intelligent, gentle, and beautiful sound flow. . Strangely, you can't see the value of the song while you play. . What you think is pretty good while playing is often not very good as a result. On the other hand, when you play it, there are things that you don't feel very good, but that you can check later. . This area can be very deep and interesting. As I mentioned a little about the settings of the sounds I use, let me explain that I think that by encountering this app and its settings, I started the challenge of 4536 songs in the piano manyoshu project. I really appreciate everyone who has planned and developed this app. Full digital piano performance with the most beautiful tone in human history is possible. However, we need a period of time for the Oriental Zodiac to rotate, so I believe it will be difficult to maintain the continuity of apps, systems and machines.


Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)
https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/as-you-say-it-is-2209-by-chair-house-01012020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿