2020年1月21日火曜日

those thoughts would turn me into something - #2229 by chair house 01212020


======== my creation note today ========
There are two secrets to creating piano music. This is an absolute secret. One is preparation of heart. Bringing your mind to a certain state. A very important ceremony. It has been very good these days. I'm getting support here. Another secret is the secret of the environment where you play. It's not such a complicated thing, but it is like preparing a catalyst to fly the heart. It is an item that directly stimulates brain miso in relation to the five senses. . It's easy. And basically it's early in the morning so the room is dark, but it's still there. Do not do it in a very bright place. The piano faces the window so you can play while looking out. To get ready and play the first note, you usually play the first note on the piano keyboard with your middle or forefinger. Sound is the only analog to use headphones, otherwise everything is digital. I really appreciate digital technology. It is a luxury to play freely in a wonderful piano playing environment composed of digital technology with full analog human emotion. I always play this way and wait for the song to come down. I haven't bothered recently. Thank you. . Thanks for your support. There are still more than 2,000 songs left by the target number of songs, but I will do my best. .
Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Happy if you enjoy this and add these tunes to your playlist.



https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/those-thoughts-would-turn-me-into-something-2229-by-chair-house-01212020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿