2020年1月14日火曜日

if I did leave now - #2222 by chair house 01142020


Wow! Today's tune id number is repdigit(= 2222), so I'm simply happy.. : )


Today's pure primal piano music here. Happy if this  makes you feel peaceful.. : ) 

======== my creation note today ========
When I play the piano, I sometimes get completely absorbed in my own mysterious tastes. I want the next sound or sound flow to be heard next, or want a slightly different approach, or through this sound. And sometimes, my body is swaying big and quiet. . It is a big rhythm as a living thing, a sacred thing completely different from that of a machine. You may point out that similar things come out every day, but it's like the water flowing out of the mountain every day is similar to the previous day. . It doesn't change much every day, but it makes a fundamental difference from six months ago and one year ago. . In such a situation, I pray that a treasure of sparkling beauty will be born.

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Happy if you enjoy this and add these tunes to your playlist.




https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/if-i-did-leave-now-2222-by-chair-house-01142020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿