2020年1月4日土曜日

if you took me in your arms and carried me - #2212 by chair house 01042020


======== my creation note today ========
I have a collection of essays called Visions in Time by Toru Takemitsu, a famous Japanese composer. In the past, I received a book that had been discarded at a library and turned into a recycled book. I was starting to find the text that the music creator wrote about the creative work, and this book is one of my nice books. In it, one truth was described for me. A statement that everything in the world is anonymous in the sentence "The Growing Water Ring". "The nature around humans and the whole world are in anonymous state. When humans name or call them, such anonymous things come back as human property. Assimilate with it. ”I realized that I had read this sentence. Is that so. . That's right. . That means. My songs come from my heart. My heart is the heart that is truly natural. . Anyway, I am only an adult male as a human being as a living thing. The gentle movement of emotion in a certain time that descends into the universal that is inherent in that natural thing. It was suddenly understood that it was the "nature around humans" described by Toru Takemitsu. That's right. This feeling is exactly the feeling when creating a song. The songs come to human possession only when you name them. What is this? . It fits well with "Perception of the evanescence of life, Mujo-kan", and maybe it is full of "Appreciation of the fleeting nature of beauty, Mono no Aware".

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Happy if you enjoy this and add these tunes to your playlist.


https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/if-you-took-me-in-your-arms-and-carried-me-2212-by-chair-house-01042020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿