2020年1月6日月曜日

it lacks romance eroticism - #2214 by chair house 01062020


======== my creation note today ========
The deaf pianist of the drama "Doctor X": a miracle melody, Takashi Nanao's words, a pianist played by Shinji Takeda.

 - I know which keys on the piano will sound and how they will sound.
 - I can't hear it in my ears, but there's a sound in my head.
 - What kind of sound is reaching my heart in the heart of the woman? . .
 - I can hear it for sure. My sound reached the heart of the woman. .
 - That's an irreplaceable moment of bliss for me, who chose life as a musician. .

I felt his idea was the same as my idea.


Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)

https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/it-lacks-romance-eroticism-2214-by-chair-house-01062020


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Happy if you enjoy this and add these tunes to your playlist.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿