2020年1月11日土曜日

I can't tear myself away - #2219 by chair house 01112020


======== my creation note today ========
I am grateful that "Youtube teacher" will teach me various things. Tells me quite a piano. I've seen Bill Evans teach me a solo performance by Waltz Fordevi, which is amazing. The harmony of every moment is very creative. So the flow of each voice is beautiful. . It is very exciting. I'm in a different direction, but is it possible to go to a higher level by going forward every day? . Isn't it possible for a person who is wondering or questioning it? . After a bit of stimulation, I would like to aim for a “true flower” according to the teachings of Zeami-sensei. At this level, the impact on your creations is small. Bill Evans's quiet solo was good because it was a clue of creativity and sophistication, which seemed to have a positive influence on my creations. Sometimes you have to touch the work of a true genius.

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Happy if you enjoy this and add these tunes to your playlist.



https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/i-cant-tear-myself-away-2219-by-chair-house-01112020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿