2020年1月19日日曜日

touching her - #2227 by chair house 01192020


======== my creation note today ========
Harmony chords are beautiful and come out no matter who they do. The flow of sound in time, here I call melodies, feels like this is something that reminds me of memory in the hearts of the listeners. It may be the key that can be called directly and intuitively to the memory in the mind and open it. Sometimes it's hard to tell when you're playing, but it's a good melody when you listen later. So when things come down that are easy to remember and nostalgic, I'm really happy to be able to feel like I met a very important person. Creating good melody by thinking in advance always fails in my case without feeling natural. So this is an important part. If my heart is not filled with feelings, it will not come down. It is mysterious...

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Happy if you enjoy this and add these tunes to your playlist.

https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/touching-her-2227-by-chair-house-01192020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿