2020年3月7日土曜日

a short manuscript and two photographs - #2275 by chair house 03072020


===============
New selection album is released; "Piano Ten Thousand Leaves - 16th selection", I'm happy if you would enjoy it.. : )

full video of "Piano Ten Thousand Leaves - 16th selection";

short version video of "Piano Ten Thousand Leaves - 16th selection";
https://youtu.be/TiX95gUvnPg

all service;

spotify:

apple music;

===============

======== my creation note today ========

I don't know very well when playing. The first evaluation was when I put it on the iphone, which is the playback reference for me, and listened. There are things better than I thought when I was playing at the time, and sometimes less good. This is probably still immature. Room for further improvement. Harmony is particularly limited. When playing, I feel good with this, but when I listen to it, there are many things that are a little cloudy and not working. We need to improve here. . The only thing to keep in mind is that studying chords in a vulgar way moves in a way that destroys the sensibility of the song coming down. So I won't do it. It can only be created with the harmony that comes out of my heart. .

Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)
Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/

======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Piano Ten Thousand Leaves: 16th selection album
In every Streaming Music Service


my abstract cg art
https://www.artstation.com/chairhouse/prints
https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/a-short-manuscript-and-two-photographs-2275-by-chair-house-03072020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿