2020年3月22日日曜日

sometimes it was hard for her to remember - #2290 by chair house 03222020


Today's pure primal piano music here. Happy if this music makes you feel peaceful.. : ) 

I create it every day and achieved the half of my target number recently. Happy if you find my project.. : )

======== my creation note today ========

These days, I play the first note a little lower, so that it feels like it's only been heard from a distance. Then, the heart moves due to the beautiful sound, and light enters into the dark and invisible space and begins to gently shine. I strongly hope for the beautiful music that follows, and my heart will create the sounds that follow. . To meet in the heart. .

all streaming service;

Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)
Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/

my "ABSTRACT CG ART" in ARTSTATION



my abstract cg art - print shop

https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/sometimes-it-was-hard-for-her-to-remember-2290-by-chair-house-03222020

#soundcloud #piano #improvisation #love #original #artistry
#abstract #art #CG #fantasy #artistry #original #illustration



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿