2020年3月9日月曜日

even though it was empty now - #2277 by chair house 03092020


======== my creation note today ========

Today's song is a deeper feeling than usual, and I tried to sound the beautiful flow of the heart from there. I'm worried that the volume will be getting lower and lower, but I can't help but be honest about that feeling. That each sound of this song is the feeling itself. Large, deep, quiet, gentle, gentle and beautiful. . So it stops there. Otherwise, it is meaningless if it is not thought to cause a more specific effect that is farther ahead. There will be too much useless sound and silence. I will train. .

Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)
Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/

P.S.
I started "Abstract CG Art" creator activity in ARTSTATION. Happy if you also enjoy this.. : )

my abstract cg art - print shop



======== New Selection Album just released! ========

New selection album is released; "Piano Ten Thousand Leaves - 16th selection", I'm happy if you would enjoy it.. : )

full video of "Piano Ten Thousand Leaves - 16th selection";

short version video of "Piano Ten Thousand Leaves - 16th selection";
https://youtu.be/TiX95gUvnPg

all service;

spotify:

apple music;

===============

https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/even-though-it-was-empty-now-2277-by-chair-house-03092020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿