2020年3月25日水曜日

for the first time she looked into the eyes of the man - #2293 by chair house 03252020


Today's pure primal piano music here. Happy if this music makes you feel peaceful.. : ) 
I create it every day and achieved the half of my target number recently. Happy if you find my project.

======== my creation note today ========

The root of the heart of a person. The happiest environment created by the evolution of life is the mother's womb. Hearing develops early in the womb, and the sounds heard there are remembered deep inside the heart. The heartbeat of the mother and the gentle sound heard through the walls of the mother's most luxurious room. These are the sounds of the source of people who do not notice every day, and the source of happiness.

My first LIVE VIDEO:  It didn't seem right for her to dress up too much
https://youtu.be/bgHaae-lyfE

all streaming service;

Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)
Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/

my "ABSTRACT CG ART" in ARTSTATION



my abstract cg art - print shop



#soundcloud #piano #improvisation #love #original #artistry
#abstract #art #CG #fantasy #artistry #original #illustration


https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/for-the-first-time-she-looked-into-the-eyes-of-the-man-2293-by-chair-house-03252020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿