2020年3月16日月曜日

just before he went out - #2284 by chair house 03162020


Today's pure primal piano music here. Happy if this music makes you feel peaceful.. : ) 

======== my creation note today ========

The tone is important. And it is also important in what space the sound sounds and reverberates. When I encountered the current tone and sound environment in the fall of 2013, I decided to master this sound. After meeting this sound, I decided to create 4536 songs every day. This is the result of modern technology. Thanks to everyone who planned and developed the product. It's a surprisingly reasonable price. . It was very difficult to record this piano sound 30 years ago. Recording a piano is one of the more difficult instruments, and it wouldn't have been possible with an unnamed piano player. In the past, I tried and recorded various sounds by putting a microphone in the piano. But when a car goes outside, sounds come in. . I even tried recording on a cassette. . I guess they have all been thrown away. . There may have been songs with the best feelings. .

Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)
Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/



my abstract cg art - print shop


https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/just-before-he-went-out-2284-by-chair-house-03162020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿