2020年3月15日日曜日

I don't know your name - #2283 by chair house 03152020

Today's pure primal piano music here. Happy if this music makes you feel peaceful.. : ) 

======== my creation note today ========

Does listening to this sound have anything to do with your heart? Before my fingers hit the keyboard, emotional sound flows in my heart. It's good that I want to convey the feelings I want to convey, but it's your heart that listens. I want to transmit it as music with deeper, more gentle, more beautiful thoughts. Music that wants to be quiet, calm, gentle and beautiful for only 2 minutes. .

Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)
Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/



my abstract cg art - print shop


https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/i-dont-know-your-name-2283-by-chair-house-03152020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿