2020年3月18日水曜日

she was silent about him - #2286 by chair house 03182020


Today's pure primal piano music here. Happy if this music makes you feel peaceful.. : ) 

======== my creation note today ========

Melody is difficult. In my case, there is no doubt that artificial things are useless. This is strange. It's really a shame to play notes and melody I created before. Because of the left brain. I think it's quite possible to play my favorite songs in a memorable way, but that's because I feel like I'm born from my own heart. Like "Playing Love" and "New Cinema Paradise" by Ennio Morricone. And some songs by Debussy. Anything prepared is useless. God isn't dwelling, it's an old feeling, it's stale, and it has no thought. . So, improvisation is the only way to live. Nevertheless, Melody believes that deeper and more specific feelings can recreate the impression, color, wind, fragrance and beauty. . It's difficult. .

Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)
Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/



my abstract cg art - print shop



https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/she-was-silent-about-him-2286-by-chair-house-03182020



#soundcloud
 #piano #improvisation #healing #original #artistry
#abstract #art #CG #fantasy #artistry #original #illustration

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿