2020年3月2日月曜日

she sat in a chair by the window - #2270 by chair house 03022020


===============
New selection album is released; "Piano Ten Thousand Leaves - 16th selection", I'm happy if you would enjoy it.. : )

full video of "Piano Ten Thousand Leaves - 16th selection";

all service;

spotify:

apple music;

===============

======== my creation note today ========

It's interesting to remember what you remember. Searching for images in my heart all the time. . I feel like I can freely control my mind and my subconscious mind. I feel that the feelings in my heart over time are more likely to be generalized than maybe subjective. It may have the power to reach and move the mind of the person who listens. So it's a good idea to remember the important scene and make it more clear. .


Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)
Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/

======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Piano Ten Thousand Leaves: 16th selection album
In every Streaming Music Service


my abstract cg art
https://www.artstation.com/chairhouse/prints


https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/she-sat-in-a-chair-by-the-window-2270-by-chair-house-03022020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿