2020年3月11日水曜日

asked her to lean against the post - #2279 by chair house 03112020


Today's pure primal piano music here. Happy if this music makes you feel peaceful.. : ) 

======== my creation note today ========

There is a Youtube video that explains how Michael Jackson composed music. 

https://youtu.be/EQoVnptwL6o

"I feel that the song is coming, rather than creating it. I feel like that “source”. It's beautiful and spiritual, like standing in front of a tree and reaching for the falling leaves. It is beautiful. It comes down into my head. It's like walking, sitting on a bench, or falling into me like a shower. It's like waking up in this world where we are. That's my song, what happens inside me, it's all the components. ''

Rare. This is where the music creator talks about the foundation of his own music creation. And it's an improvisation-based approach, so you get the same feeling as your own. That's right. It was a little happy discovery. It seems to be a recording of November 8, 1993. I felt that it would be an objective guide for my future exploration.
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)
Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/

P.S.
I started "Abstract CG Art" creator activity in ARTSTATION. Happy if you also enjoy this.. : )

my abstract cg art - print shop



======== New Selection Album just released! ========

New selection album is released; "Piano Ten Thousand Leaves - 16th selection", I'm happy if you would enjoy it.. : )

full video of "Piano Ten Thousand Leaves - 16th selection";

short version video of "Piano Ten Thousand Leaves - 16th selection";
https://youtu.be/TiX95gUvnPg

all service;

spotify:

apple music;

===============


https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/asked-her-to-lean-against-the-post-2279-by-chair-house-03112020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿