2020年3月12日木曜日

the photograph at which she now stared - #2280 by chair house 03122020


======== my creation note today ========

By writing this, I want my musical expression to evolve to a higher level. I do 4,000 songs, so it's worthless without progress. The meaning of the song became clear through the notes so far. It is the same as the meaning of art for mankind. Delivering my own thoughts as music to you, and moving, inspiring, and filling with gentleness. . It is completely free from the concept of music, the melody is ambiguous, the rhythm is indefinite, and the music is too short and glittering. To transmit this in real time every day through the Internet. If you are lucky, you will achieve 4536 songs in six years. If you are lucky, the level of the song will be greatly improved and you will be filled with gentle feelings every day. . The day when the world is moved by tears and touched by gentleness. . Does that mean? . I want to work without being humble. . To put it myself, this activity is the meaning of my life. .

By the way, I recently added one goal. That's to deliver this song to people 1000 years from now. Manyoshu has been handed down by people 1000 years ago. I want the piano Manyoshu to arrive until 1000 years later.

Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)
Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/

P.S.
I started "Abstract CG Art" creator activity in ARTSTATION. Happy if you also enjoy this.. : )

my abstract cg art - print shop



======== New Selection Album just released! ========

New selection album is released; "Piano Ten Thousand Leaves - 16th selection", I'm happy if you would enjoy it.. : )

full video of "Piano Ten Thousand Leaves - 16th selection";

short version video of "Piano Ten Thousand Leaves - 16th selection";
https://youtu.be/TiX95gUvnPg

all service;

spotify:

apple music;

===============

https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/the-photograph-at-which-she-now-stared-2280-by-chair-house-03122020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿