2020年3月14日土曜日

he had done that thousands of times - #2282 by chair house 03142020


Today's pure primal piano music here. Happy if this music makes you feel peaceful.. : ) 

======== my creation note today ========

Beautiful music is a beautiful connection to leave beautiful offspring. A pre-verbal sentiment of emotion embedded in a human gene. Singing with one's voice is more essential, but I continue to use my piano medium to create emotions in my heart as music. I'm glad this music reaches you, reaches your heart, and your heart moves. The male of Canary sings hard and attracts the female. That is the only way to get a spouse. I have the same feeling, but in any case, if I am lucky, I want to realize and deliver 4356 songs.

Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)
Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/

P.S.
I started "Abstract CG Art" creator activity in ARTSTATION. Happy if you also enjoy this.. : )

my abstract cg art - print shop



======== New Selection Album just released! ========

New selection album is released; "Piano Ten Thousand Leaves - 16th selection", I'm happy if you would enjoy it.. : )

full video of "Piano Ten Thousand Leaves - 16th selection";

short version video of "Piano Ten Thousand Leaves - 16th selection";
https://youtu.be/TiX95gUvnPg

all service;

spotify:

apple music;

===============
https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/he-had-done-that-thousands-of-times-2282-by-chair-house-03142020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿