2020年3月21日土曜日

he spent the rest of the day - #2289 by chair house 03212020


Today's pure primal piano music here. Happy if this music makes you feel peaceful.. : ) 

I create piano music every day. My target number is 4536 and I achieved 50% on Feb.29, 2020. Happy if you find my project.. : )

======== my creation note today ========

The act of playing the piano is the act of touching with a finger. I know as its essence what kind of sound is created by reacting where and how I touch it. At the moment when I fill my heart with my thoughts and create it as music, the movement of finger touching is accompanied by my thoughts. Nevertheless, I was asserting not only my ears, but my heart as well as parts of my body. I was able to clarify one important element in the secret of creation. Thanks to the magic. . I want it to resonate around the world. .

all streaming service;

Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)
Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/

my "ABSTRACT CG ART" in ARTSTATION



my abstract cg art - print shop



#soundcloud #piano #improvisation #healing #original #artistry
#abstract #art #CG #fantasy #artistry #original #illustration


https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/he-spent-the-rest-of-the-day-2289-by-chair-house-03212020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿