2020年3月24日火曜日

he couldn't quite grasp what her passion was directed toward - #2292 by chair house 03242020


Today's pure primal piano music here. Happy if this music makes you feel peaceful.. : ) 
I create it every day and achieved the half of my target number recently. Happy if you find my project.

======== my creation note today ========

If the music you hear is attractive and beautiful, your mind will be stimulated, and the chain of sounds will be shocking. Thawing, purifying and purifying accumulated bitter feelings and frozen memories return them to nostalgic, calm and gentle feelings. An ancient instinct of the essence of a person carved in a gene. The idea of primordialization. You can always meet. .

My first LIVE VIDEO:  It didn't seem right for her to dress up too much
https://youtu.be/bgHaae-lyfE

all streaming service;

Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)
Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/

my "ABSTRACT CG ART" in ARTSTATION

https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/he-couldnt-quite-grasp-what-her-passion-was-directed-toward-2292-by-chair-house-03242020

my abstract cg art - print shop





#soundcloud #piano #improvisation #love #original #artistry
#abstract #art #CG #fantasy #artistry #original #illustration

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿