2020年3月20日金曜日

across my universe - #2288 by chair house 03202020


Today's pure primal piano music here. Happy if this music makes you feel peaceful.. : ) 

======== my creation note today ========

Being able to continue thinking with calm, calm and gentle feelings every day is the most precious thing, and it is really appreciated. Only God knows how long it will last, but as long as my luck goes on, I want to keep thinking deeply, calmly, gently, and beautifully, create songs that move my heart, and deliver them to you. And I'm glad that the world is filled with kindness. . Well, let's do our best. . So please continue your support.

all streaming service;

Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)
Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
www.chairhouse.club/

my "ABSTRACT CG ART" in ARTSTATION



my abstract cg art - print shop


https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/across-my-universe-2288-by-chair-house-03202020


#soundcloud #piano #improvisation #healing #original #artistry
#abstract #art #CG #fantasy #artistry #original #illustration

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿