2020年2月26日水曜日

always would - #2265 by chair house 02262020


===============
After 3 days, it seems that I can achieve 2268 songs which is half of my project goal. Thank you for your kind and continuous supports.
===============

======== my creation note today ========
To summarize what I wrote yesterday's note, everything was decided before I played. I have no performance skills and I do not pursue it. And, importantly, I do improvisations in areas where I can play freely. As a result, the performance skills will not affect the feelings contained in the song. If you think about it in order, from the accumulation of beautiful melodies, harmony and rhythm of many wonderful music I have heard in my life, I will create new music exactly as it is now It is an activity called. Then, there are two factors that characterize my music. (1) A beautiful music root database that has been integrated and extracted from many wonderful musics that have been heard in the past, deep inside my heart, and (2) My own thoughts in the present heart. This is what it is. Based on this system configuration, I would like to deeply analyze how beautiful music is created. Can I do it? .

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan

Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Piano Ten Thousand Leaves: 15th selection album
In every Streaming Music Service


my abstract cg art
https://www.artstation.com/chairhouse/prints


https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/always-would-2265-by-chair-house-02262020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿