2020年2月5日水曜日

that's why I'm writing this - #2244 by chair house 02052020


======== my creation note today ========
I'm not sure how this song sounds when I play it. There is work to make data after playing, but here we check the song. In some cases, it may be lost here. But at this time, it's less than 10 minutes since I actually played it, so I don't think I can hear it objectively. And it will be delivered shortly thereafter.
In some cases, music selection work for creating an album is performed. This is the work to decide whether or not to adopt for the album. I continue to listen to my work a year and a half ago and select it. At that time, I can see some patterns that I think are "Oh, this is good". That is, whether the melody gets stuck in the heart and whether it's the melody you want to hear again. . Strangely, I remember one song that was a year and a half ago. Actually, I decide some evaluation items, evaluate each item and make a selection, but my recent understanding is that it is a melody. And the smaller the number of overlapping sounds, the better. Such a direction is beginning to be seen beyond 2000 songs.
So it is important to work hard to create a melody that reaches your heart deeply. I think that will make you more and more loved.
For reference, it's not good to create a song in advance and play it back later because it doesn't taste good. It is based on the music that comes down naturally as the heart moves, and whether the melody that reaches the heart comes on it is probably the key to this project.

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Piano Ten Thousand Leaves: 15th selection album
In every Streaming Music Service


my abstract cg art
https://www.artstation.com/chairhouse/prints

https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/thats-why-im-writing-this-2244-by-chair-house-02052020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿