2020年2月15日土曜日

then began talking in - #2254 by chair house 02152020


======== my creation note today ========
I bought a book by Hiroshi Senju, a famous Japanese painter. I'm glad I can tell you something very powerfully. In my case, once I buy a book, I usually don't read it, but I still understand the meaning of creating my own songs. What I think of myself. The starting point is that you want to tell the other person that your heart is full. And somehow I tell it to the other party, and music is the medium that uses sound. And I want the other person to listen to the music and convey my heart, and the purpose is that it is transmitted well, reaches the heart of the other person, and impresses me. This is exactly what I am working on, but this is the artistic activity itself. The works and favors that impress this partner will expand the area where humanity is impressed.
Well, the subject is beauty, but the activity of expanding the concept of beauty based on social recognition is art. In that composition, my activities were not necessarily social cognition or whatever, my heart reached me, my heart moved, and I was moved, and tears came out Is gathered in the place where it will be.
So, I say "pure" or "primal" to indicate that it is different from ordinary music. No language is involved, so border walls are not relevant, and anyone with an internet can easily listen to it. And you may be able to receive your thoughts immediately. It has been organized a bit.


Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Piano Ten Thousand Leaves: 15th selection album
In every Streaming Music Service


my abstract cg art
https://www.artstation.com/chairhouse/prints
https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/then-began-talking-in-2254-by-chair-house-02152020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿