2020年2月2日日曜日

but I never knew what the L represented - #2240 by chair house 02022020


======== my creation note today ========
The jazz is often used for code analysis and scale analysis in detail. I don't like it much in my case. It is essential to make music a business, but it is not necessary for activities that create and run music by myself. It is most important to find out myself. Only those that I have found, experienced, and can use at the moment of improvisation. I can't create anything without a lot of sounds that can be freely handled in my heart.

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Piano Ten Thousand Leaves: 15th selection album
In every Streaming Music Service


my ABSTRACT-CG-ART
https://www.artstation.com/chairhouse/prints
https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/but-i-never-knew-what-the-l-represented-2240-by-chair-house-02022020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿