2020年2月29日土曜日

that was part of the ritual - #2268 by chair house 0229 by chair house 02292020


===============
Today, fortunately I've just acheieved 2268 songs which is half of my project goal. Thank you for your kind and continuous supports.
At the same time, I released new selection album, "Piano Ten Thousand Leaves - 16th selection", I'm happy if you would enjoy it.. : )

all service

spotify:

apple music

===============

======== my creation note today ========
Today, I was lucky enough to achieve 2268 songs, which is half of the target number of songs of 4536. After uploading the first song to soundcloud on February 2, 2014, it took five years and 11 months to achieve it. Thanks to everyone who listens thousands of times every day around the world. Thank you very much. This project does not change the settings of the piano or the environment. It is a difficult condition with many reverberations. And it's always the biggest fear, but maybe that song won't come down that morning. It's no wonder that suddenly they don't come down because you don't know why they come down every day. Fortunately, the gentle music came down every day.
Through my daily miracles in this closed sound world, I feel my music is evolving gradually. Following the words of Daikan Yokoyama, a master of the Japanese painter, I will go through the process of first creating a person and then creating that work in the other half of this project. And in the end, I hope my music will evolve more artistically.
If you are lucky enough, you can upload your target 4536th song on May 16, 2026. This is the day when we were able to create as much music as the number of songs in the Japanese classic Manyoshu. It is still a long way to go, but we look forward to your support.

Like wind, like clouds, like flowing water. .
Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan

Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/that-was-part-of-the-ritual-2268-by-chair-house-0229-by-chair-house-02292020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿