2020年2月4日火曜日

you'll understand that request shortly - #2243 by chair house 02042020


======== my creation note today ========
I have recently been attracted to the beauty of Noh instrumental music, especially the flute. Although it is a single-tone instrument, it shows various scenery. It has the power to create something profound and mysterious world just by the sound of a flute in a space where nothing exists. This power. This is what I should do on my piano. It would be better to choose sounds more simply, more delicately, choose a pause, choose silence, and make use of the existence of a single sound. There are still more than 2200, so I will work hard. I hope it goes well.

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Piano Ten Thousand Leaves: 15th selection album
In every Streaming Music Service


my ABSTRACT-CG-ART
https://www.artstation.com/chairhouse/prints


https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/youll-understand-that-request-shortly-2243-by-chair-house-02042020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿