2020年2月27日木曜日

there in gray light fading - #2266 by chair house 0227 by chair house 02272020


===============
The day after tomorrow, it seems that I can achieve 2268 songs which is half of my project goal. Thank you for your kind and continuous supports.
===============

======== my creation note today ========
There is something interesting. Listening to songs created in the past instantly revives the feelings in your heart at that time. Of course, some songs in everyday life are hard to remember, but there are a number of songs that are firmly carved in memory. Especially songs that are full of thought can be easily understood. That's why there are hints that will give you beautiful and beautiful songs. . I understand that the only way to advance without hesitation is to evolve, sublime, and evolve my feelings. When I was thinking like that, "I like this moment to make the best dream while struggling," said the theme song of Anime Bakuman. I will do my best.

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan

Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Piano Ten Thousand Leaves: 15th selection album
In every Streaming Music Service


my abstract cg art
https://www.artstation.com/chairhouse/prints
https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/there-in-gray-light-fading-2266-by-chair-house-0227-by-chair-house-02272020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿