2020年2月16日日曜日

he lives in a world of his own making - #2255 by chair house 02162020


======== my creation note today ========
I live calmly, calmly and deeply. In it, I capture the flow of sound in the heart that comes down naturally. Does it reach the hearts of those who listen? And can that person be filled with gentle feelings and even be moved to tears? I want to sharpen my heart and capture music that reaches my heart. Is it better to find a way and work hard for that? This must be the artistic activity that humanity has continued throughout history. I want to deliver my thoughts to you. Source energy is most important. The next important thing is to go to a higher level of creation. If you are lucky, you can create about 2200 songs in 6 years and 3 months and try again. I want to do my best to reach your heart and listen to the heart of you who listens to it, even one of them.

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Piano Ten Thousand Leaves: 15th selection album
In every Streaming Music Service


my abstract cg art
https://www.artstation.com/chairhouse/prints


https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/he-lives-in-a-world-of-his-own-making-2255-by-chair-house-02162020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿