2020年2月23日日曜日

and fell partially in love with one - #2262 by chair house 02232020


===============
After 6 days, it seems that I can achieve 2268 songs which is half of my project goal. Thank you for your kind and continuous supports.
===============

======== my creation note today ========
My favorite piano songs will be a reference. There are a lot of songs I like, but there are few songs I like throughout the length of the song. Basically, I like the melodic melody that resonates with my heart, accompanied by impressive harmony and accompaniment phrases. And technically I like simple parts. And songs that repeat or are long can get tired quickly. So I want a short "piano tanka" that is quiet, gentle, beautiful and intelligent. The task is to create one song every day and finally bundle 4536 songs to create "Piano Ten Thousand Leaves". From this framework, I want to create works that will remain in the future. It means that my current thoughts on you everyday reach and touch the hearts of future people. We plan to achieve just that half at the end of this month. This is very nice for me.

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Piano Ten Thousand Leaves: 15th selection album
In every Streaming Music Service


my abstract cg art
https://www.artstation.com/chairhouse/prints


https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/and-fell-partially-in-love-with-one-2262-by-chair-house-02232020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿