2020年2月7日金曜日

now you know the reason for my sudden interest - #2246 by chair house 02072020


======== my creation note today ========
A melody that snuggles with your heart. Gentle, calm and beautiful, and quiet and short. . I sometimes find out while playing that a nice melody has come down. That's wonderful. . Joy when beautiful and impressive harmony sounds. . A happy feeling when harmony and rhythm are produced by unexpected combination of right hand and left hand. . The illusion of being happy and smiling when you listen to me in front of me is the wish of my happy heart. It should be a melody that snuggles with your heart. .

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Piano Ten Thousand Leaves: 15th selection album
In every Streaming Music Service


my abstract cg art
https://www.artstation.com/chairhouse/prints
https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/now-you-know-the-reason-for-my-sudden-interest-2246-by-chair-house-02072020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿