2020年2月21日金曜日

eventually he began to see that light - #2260 by chair house 02212020


======== my creation note today ========
Each and every sound must be beautiful. Especially the balance of the loudness of each sound when multiple sounds are layered. Each must be of the right strength. But it is not easy. I want the sound to be clearer and clearer in my heart, but in reality it's muddy. I hate it. . That is different from my wish. . But if I don't spread it, there is no future. . I hope to see miracles in the flow of 2,200 songs. And you weep. .

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Piano Ten Thousand Leaves: 15th selection album
In every Streaming Music Service


my abstract cg art
https://www.artstation.com/chairhouse/prints



https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/eventually-he-began-to-see-that-light-2260-by-chair-house-02212020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿